Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Good Evening everyone.....

Tonight I considered two different paths...  I do this, evening meditations are when I like to follow the path of least resistance.  The day is coming to an end, and I have more time to wander the hallways of my mind.  It didn't take much coaxing, I want picture #2.  The one above seems to be a little too adventurous, I want instead to take my time and explore each nook and cranny I may discover along my journey.  Smiles..sigh... care to join me in this relaxing quest.
You can, its easy.... sit quietly and enjoy the overall picture the photographer presents us with.  Close your eyes for a few moments.. be aware of your breathing, let it come and go with ease.  Take your time, we are not going anywhere.  Feel the tension in your shoulders start to evaporate as you recall the welcoming path into the inner forest.  You can hear the singing of the birds, and feel the warmth of the sunshine.... ahhhh.. slowly open your eyes and follow the gentle curves of the shadows along the walk way... it is safe, it is comforting.. let yourself go... enjoy the moment..let a smile play on your lips.. really... smile..  ahhhh sigh of contentment can't be supressed.

Blessings on this star filled night...  Oyashikiri

No comments:

Post a Comment